These deals are NOT coupon items:
- Banquet Family Size entrees $1.49 - $1.50 MC (April All You) plus a try me free rebate that makes it a money maker! If you don't have this coupon there was a $.75/1 off coupon in the 4/18 SS that would make this $.74 for a family size "dinner" (I'm bummed because I just sent the rebate last week after buying this at Walmart!)
- Totino's Pizza Rolls $.99 -$.40/2 (4/18 SS)
- Keebler cookies $1.88 - $.55/2 (3/7 and 4/19 RP)
- El Monterey burritos or chimichanga $4/2 - $.55/1 (4/18 SS) There are $1/1 as well but I think they are only for the taquitos.
- McCormick taco seasoning $2 for 3 - $1 (4/25 RP)= MORE THAN FREE or printable $.50/1 here which would make them $.17 each (you don't have to buy 3 they are basically just $.67 each
- Creamette specialty pasta $1.98 for 2
- Dole canned pineapple $.99 - $.55/2 (3/21 SS)
- Post Pebbles cereal $2.28 - $1/2 (3/14 SS)
- Pasta/Rice-a-roni $5 for 5 - $1/3 (1/3 RP)
- Arm and Hammer laundry detergent $2.49 - $1/2 (4/11 SS)
- Festival Brats $1.88 per pound
- Indian Summer 64 oz. Apple Juice $.99
- Peter Pan peanut butter $.99 (limit 1)
- Bakery brat buns $.99 (limit 1)
- Bar S franks $.69 (limit 2) - $1/2 printable here! =$.19 per pkg!
- Corn (ears) $.29 each (limit 6)
- Kitchen Kleen potatoes 5lb. bag $.78 (limit 2)
- Oscar Mayer bologna or salami $.98 (limit 6) - $1/2 (3/7 SS)
- Super Chill Water .5 liter bottles 24 pk. $1.98 (limit 1)
- Homelife toilet paper 12 double rolls $3.98 (limit 1)
RP= Red Plum, Sunday newspaper coupon insert
SS= Smart Source, Sunday newspaper coupon insert
And... did you know you no longer have to cut out the Festival newspaper coupons? Just stop by the service desk and pick up one of the fliers that have the store coupons (not the green sheet, that's separate) on them or hand them the whole newspaper ad. The cashier just has to enter one code for all the coupons and you don't have to cut them out. It's a win-win time saver for you and the cashier!