April 23, 2010

GB Savers on Facebook

I'm off to the Green Bay Area Mothers of Multiples HUGE rummage sale this weekend! Both to sell and to shop. Before I make myself scarce, I thought I'd let you know that I finally set up a Facebook page for Green Bay Savers.

I have set all blog posts to appear on the Facebook wall. It's a great way to keep up with posts. Feel free to post any deals YOU find on the wall or start a discussion under the "discussion" tab. If you don't have a Facebook account you can still sign up to get a daily email (see box at left) or subscribe in a RSS reader (see link at right).

Do me a favor and tell your friends about GB Savers Facebook page, "share" a post, or suggest they "like" GB Savers on Facebook. The more the merrier and the more eyes we'll have looking for deals in our area!

No comments: