April 27, 2010

Save Yourself Some Time

If you love signing up for freebies but hate filling out all those little forms time and again, here is a helpful tip for you. I think I've mentioned this before but it's worth repeating. Your computer can help you fill out those forms a LOT faster. With one button click you can fill out the whole form!

If you have a PC you can install the free Roboform program to help you fill out those freebie information forms faster. If you use Firefox you can install an add-on called AutoFill that will fill out forms with the click of a button. You can even set it up to have different profiles (ex: one with your real email address and one for your junk email address).

Personally, I use the AutoFill add-on for Firefox and I love it! It takes me one click and about 2 seconds to fill out any form. I love getting the mail each day because I never know what freebies will show up. My mail carrier has even asked me how I manage to get all this stuff for free! Other people ask me how I "have time" to do all this... it doesn't take much time at all when you use helpful shortcuts! :)

1 comment:

ericah78 said...

Thanks for the tip Shelly! When I get Firefox installed on my laptop I will definitely get the Autofill add on. Been signing up for a lot more freebies lately and it is a pain to type all that stuff over and over.